Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home Stretch

So, I got back from Art & Soul Hampton Tuesday night and had to hit the ground running Wednesday as it was the last day for my Metals 1 and Metals 2 M/W/F classes. All their grades and attendance needed logging in and final submissions were due to the college. Today is the last day for the two Metals 1 T/TH classes. *sigh* ah.... it's almost over. While I love my students (and WAIT til you see what my Metals 2er's made for me while I was in VA!!!! more on that later!) I just desperately need a break.
I awoke to soft cool temperatures... what a blessing... and this! I have to share what my fabulously clever colleague Ben Billingsley so humorously wrote this morning:

"Captain's log - stardate 05052011... By 9:30 a.m. grades will close for 3 classes, by 12:15 p.m. 2 more - last one by 1:45. Final grades and online attendance - from hell's heart I stab at thee!"

I agree..... from hell's heart......
well, maybe you had to be there but I thought it HILARIOUS!

No comments: