Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun at Adorn Me!


The Hard Candy class was a blast! through the class as well as my fab roomie Charlene I met and bonded with Diana Frey, Riki Schumacher and Diane Cook. What a riot those gals are! Enroute to dinner at a fun local tex-mex spot, Riki revealed the group's little plastic longhorn mascot. His name is still being decided I think, more on that later. The little plastic longhorn got to eat out and then participate in a Thomas Mann class and a Keith LoBue class. He's a lucky little bovine!

Here Diana Frey and another student Susan Linn torch fire their enamels.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I am having Melissa withdrawl!!!! How's the elevator feeling? Gone? I worried about you. Called to see if you got in alright but, your phone was still turned off. Don't forget to get in touch with Stephanie R to buy my ring. HUGS! Charlene

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Melissa! What a hoot we had, huh? Adorn Me was a blast, and I LOVED getting to know you. I'm a Melissa groupie now for sure. Loved your class, your work and your beautiful smile. Can't wait until we get to create together again somewhere. Take care. Big hug, Riki Oh, and Diane thought we should call the bull Bovey, I think we can do better!!