Friday, July 13, 2007

Beyond the Call


I just saw the most powerful documentary! I am so stoked. It was about the founders of Knightsbridge International a humanitarian organization. Months ago, I stumbled on these guys on some morning show while on the eliptical machine at the gym. I became riveted by their story. I haven't forgotten it since. Then, today, while going into my favorite coffee shop here in Wilmington...(Folks on market street) I see this poster... and there they were! I recognized them instantly. These guys go all around the world helping those in need. They literally buy the food or other necessities and hand deliver them, no bureaucrats, no office, no paper pushing....just results. They do whatever it takes. Go see this film!!!!!
Go to their site http://www.kbi.org

1 comment:

Janice said...

Thanks for sharing this -- bookmearked for a later look.